Tuesday, October 11, 2011

things i didn't like about today:
my wet bike seat... accompanied with my wet jeans
spilling coffee on my shirt
yup, that was me today..no lie
okay this might be a little dramatic!
...and here is my disclaimer: God is good, God is great and i am a very blessed girl. i am simply just laughing at what a joke my day has been today. on these kinds of days you have to laugh and not let these nagging details of your life consume you.

AFTER WRITING THIS.. i go out to my car to run some errands and i found this, and then i laughed once again.
flat tire...

4 comments:

  1. That's a lot for one day! Hoping tomorrow is awesome for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha don't worry! it's murphy's law! misfortunes strike all together! i'm quite sure tomorrow will be a great day!

    you have such a nice blog here!
    i'd loved it if we followed each other!!!!
    xxx
    naiad
    http://stateofgracebynaiad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh i just defied murphy's law, explanation coming very soon! and done! your followed:)

    ReplyDelete