Saturday, October 8, 2011

the other day i headed down 840 to my favorite town, franklin, tn! i have lived there since second grade and there is something special about that quaint town. anywhooo i headed to franklin to meet with my best friend sarah helton whom i hadn't seen in three and a half months. we sat at her brothers middle school football game and were joined by our good friend matt king. we've known each other since middle school and our friendship is pretty special! after the game i said my goodbyes and then spent time with my sister and my dog! it's days like that where i realize how special and blessed i am. i have been given sweet friendships, loving family, wonderful town, and my perfect dog! it's days like that where i can't stop thanking God.

me on the left and my beautiful, malaysian, friend sarah on the right

that handsome man in the middle would be matt king


my lovely sister jessica
and behold the best dog in the world, stormie

1 comment: