Saturday, October 22, 2011

... And Franklin Again

so after hyping up my town to my roommates for the past year or so, it finally came the time to show off! phoebe, kelley, and i ventured to franklin yesterday for a day of antiquing, food, and photo shoots! the weather was the most perfect mixture of cool breeze and warm sun. we had such a good time walking the streets laughing and window shopping. it was a lovely day.

caught her laughing!
the railroad tracks were a million feet above the water... gets your heart pumping!

6 comments:

  1. I love the last few photos!! awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are awesome! You girls are so gorgeous! Looks like such a fun time. Girlfriend time is the best, isn't it?! Hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love these photos! You need to teach me some of your skillz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the photos, especially the last 2! *Sydney*

    --New Follower

    ReplyDelete