Tuesday, February 22, 2011

i need an excuse to wear my prom dress






i have been experiencing major prom withdrawals lately. not that i was one of those girls who gets really giddy over prom...but i was/am in love with my prom dress and i so want an excuse to wear it again. to try and soothe my withdrawals i decided to share with you my senior prom pictures.





this is lobaby. she means the world to me and i will someday devote and entire post to her because there is not enough space here to describe our relationship





 me, lo, and hailey. 
yeah we thought we were pretty hard core and would rep the "X" for class of 2010.



me and my date cory. he asked me to prom on top of a hill with a cake. he knows me. i can't turn down a man with a cake!




this picture just had to make it into this post just because of the dreads.




again...i'll explain us later



ryan pittman. he is the man and that is enough said. he is now a senior and i miss this great guy so much. he always made me smile no matter what kind of day i was having.







left the prom gross and sweaty... signs of a good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment