Sunday, February 27, 2011

baja bound

may 25, 2011 i will be headed to baja, mexico! i am so excited and took the first step in my baja process today....sending out support letters. took forever. i have never been on a missions trip before so i am so stoked. i knew for sure that i needed to get out and do missions work when i was sitting in church listening to people talking about their experiences with missions. my legs started to shake and i couldn't control them, it was like God was telling me to get up and run. get up and go spread his word. this happened a couple times and then finally my lazy butt took charge and signed up for the baja trip.
i am so thrilled to be going on this trip with rachel joseph who is practically my little sister. she spent the day with me stuffing envelopes and stuffing our mouths with five guys burgers....she bought...she's awesome.
this is us last summer decorating some shoes. we like to be crafty:)....or try to be.

1 comment:

  1. i am SO "stinkin" jealous that you are going! that is going to be so much fun. you better take a million and one pictures and blog them because i will be on here creeping for pictures of you and rachel! i also want to hear about what God is doing in your life as well. so be sure to tell me all about it! i will pray for you guys as well. i love you:)

    ReplyDelete